The Gaming Club Online Casinos is the most extraordinary casino for serious players only. Only for the best. For players who play with their gut and their savvy. Make no mistake, you can expect serious excitement. The stakes are high. The payout is too. So whether your game is Black Jack, Roulette, Craps or Video Poker, Black Widow has them. Don’t forget, all new players can take advantage of the Casino’s special 100% welcome bonus. PLAY NOW! CLICK HERE!
There are two types of roulette wheels: the American double-zero wheel and the European single-zero wheel. The casino has an edge of 5.26 percent on the double zero wheel and an edge of 2.70 on the single-zero wheel.
The players will be given a certain amount of time to place as few or as many bets as they desire. The dealer will then spin the ball. At a certain moment the dealer will announce: “No more bets” at which time no more bets may be placed. As the ball finishes its spin and descends into the pockets, the dealer will announce the winning number and its color. He will put a special marker on the winning number. The dealer will collect all the losing bets and then pay off all the winning bets. The dealer will then remove the marker and the procedure begins all over again.
The Bets of Roulette
- The Straight Up Bet: You bet one or more numbers by placing your wager directly on the number or numbers you wish to wager. Winning numbers are paid off at 35 to one.
- Split Bet: Your wager is placed on a line between two numbers. If either number comes up, you are paid at 17 to one. A split can also be made between 0 and 00 on the American wheel by placing a wager between them
- Three Number Bet: A single bet on any one of three numbers. Place your wager on the outside border of the three numbers you wish to bet on. Winning numbers are paid off at 11 to one.
- Four Number Bet: This wager can only be made on numbers that form a square. You place your bet at the intersection where all four numbers meet.
- The Five Number Bet: This bet only appears on the double-zero layout. It is a single bet that one of the top five numbers (0,00, 1, 2, or 3) will win on the next spin. You make this bet by placing your chips where the line between the 0 and the 3 meets the border of the layout. The bet pays off at six to one. The casino has a higher edge on this bet of approximately eight percent.
- Six Number Bet: Place this wager on the outside borders of the numbers on the line that separates the two sets of numbers. You are betting that one of those six numbers will hit on the next spin of the ball. This bet pays off at five to one.
- The Column Bet: This is a single bet that one of the columns of numbers on the layout will contain the number that hits. You place this bet at the bottom of the column in the area that says two to one. This wager pays off at two to one.
- The Dozens Bet: Here you are wagering that the winning number will be within a dozen consecutive numbers on the layout. You place this wager in the areas labeled either First Dozen, Second Dozen, or Third Dozen. If any one number in your dozens bet hits, you are paid off at two to one.
- The Odd or Even Bets: This bet is placed on the section of the layout labeled Odd or Even. The bet pays off at even money.
- High or Low Bets: Place this wager in the boxes marked either 1-18 or 19 to 36. It is a wager as to whether the high numbers or the low numbers will contain the winning hit. The bet is paid off at even money.
- Red or Black Bets: This bet is placed on the area indicating red or black and is a wager that the winning number will be either a red one or a black one. The paid is paid off at even money.
Bets Placed on: (one of which wins) Odds paid
Single number 35/to-1
Split (two numbers) 17/to-1
Vertical row (three numbers) 11/to-1
Corner (four numbers) 8/to-1
Five numbers : 0, 00, 1, 2, 3 6/to-1
Six numbers in two adjacent vertical rows 5/to-1
1st, 2nd, and 3rd Column 2/to-1
1st, 2nd, and 3rd Dozen 2/to-1
Any of the 12 numbers in the horizontal row 2/to-1
Low Half, High Half, Black, Red, Even, Odd 1/to-1